We are looking for a dedicated App Store Optimization (ASO) Manager to join our team. The ASO Manager will work with our team of talented engineers to rank and grow the mobile applications and continue optimized the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set Up an ASO (App Store Optimization) strategy to optimize and improve App and Games discoverability in App Store (Google Play, Microsoft Store & Itune App Store) and improve Apps and Games conversion rates.
- Analyze the performance of various Trending Apps and Games on App Store (Google Play, Microsoft Store & Itune App Store) and create ASO Strategy.
- Develop and update the company App Store Optimization strategy to take the app to the leading position for appropriate keywords.
- Research and analyze competitor apps for Keywords analysis, App and Games Rankings, Trending Keywords.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Develop and implement a link building strategy.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven ASO (Google Play, Microsoft Store & Itune App Store) & SEO experience.
- Knowledge of app and website ranking factors, app store (Google Play, Microsoft Store & Itune App Store) & search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and ASO (Google Play, Microsoft Store & Itune App Store).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing Manager Job Openings