Job posted on March 1st, 2022 by RGB Web Tech
We are hiring for experienced Google Adwords (PPC) Manager to join our team. The PPC Manager will work with our team of talented engineers to rank and grow our web and mobile applications and continue working with a new strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns, Click to Call, Display campaigns, remarketing, shopping ads.
- Optimize all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking.
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords).
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards).
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud.
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)