Job posted on 2022-10-07 by RGB Web Tech
We are looking for a devoted Graphic Designer to join our team. The designer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation designs for our web and mobile applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have expertise in design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, CoralDraw, etc.
- Solid experience in creating Wire Frames, Storyboards, User Flows, Process Flows, and Site Maps.
- He should be able to design Web Pages, Banners, Logos, Mailers, and Newsletters.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web Trends, Techniques, and Technologies.
- Developing Concepts, Graphics, and Layouts for product Illustrations, Company, and Websites.
- Can create UI/UX for Mobile Phone Apps.
- Graphic assets Icons, Buttons, Widgets, Landing Pages for UI.
- Can create a mockup based on clients requirements.
- PSD Designs and knowledge of CSS and HTML also will be preferable.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Select suitable colors, images, text styles, and layout for projects.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)