Job posted on 2022-09-02 by RGB Web Tech
We are having an Urgent Requirement for loyal Magento Developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of website and mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Hands-on experience in Magento / Magento 2 (not just themes, module development, and advance level customizations and performance tuning).
- Understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy, and fallback components.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and jQuery.
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks, LAMP Stack.
- Database experience with MySQL and Postgres.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Application Development and Design.
- Advantageous to have experience with: Joomla / YooTheme / YooTheme Zoo / JomSocial / Mediawiki (from at least 1 would be a benefit).
- Ability to work independently and productively, but also to work well in a collegial, team atmosphere.
- Understands multithreading and queues.
- Understands the concept of writing good integration APIs.
- Understands best practices for security and data protection.
- Development & consumption of REST-based APIs.
- Experience with message brokers and queues.
- Designing applications for scale and resiliency.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)