We are hiring for experienced Online Reputation Management (ORM) Manager to join our team. The ORM Manager will work with our team of talented engineers to rank and grow our web and mobile applications and continue working with a new strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Track and monitor brand specific conversations and mentions on social media.
- Understand and address consumer queries effectively and actively on social media platforms.
- Identify the need to assign/forward the case to the client team basis the sensitivity of the case.
- Establish the facts and gather details about the specific case by using the available tools, data and coordinating with different departments.
- Pacify the customers/social audience by giving proper resolution in line with policies and empowerment.
- Actively draft and publish communication for pro-active social care for customers.
- Flag off and report perceived threat on social media to the larger social group and stay prepared with media statements.
- Coordinate with different departments like Legal, PR, Digital, HR, etc. when dealing with sensitive cases.
- Tag/Categorize the cases as per the respective departments.
- Share feedback with the respective departments/airports wherever required.
- Build brand love and drive positive engagement on social media platforms.
- Manages social media volume with consistency and to manage their quality of responses.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content/ideas for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Build various product-wise/service-wise reports based on data extracted from social listening tools regularly.
- Identify key issues and pain points as actionable for the client to improve the reputation of the brand.
- Ideate and suggest social media campaigns, activities and PR strategies to deal with crises.
- Keep updated about industry news to introduce various new features, tools, and developments for the improvement of ORM processes.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)
Tags: Online Reputation Management Manager Job Openings, Online Reputation Management Manager Job, Online Reputation Management Manager, Hire Online Reputation Management Manager, Freelance Online Reputation Management Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager Job Openings