We are hiring for experienced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager to join our team. The SEM Manager will work with our team of talented engineers to rank and grow our web and mobile applications and continue working with a new strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience in the SEM industry, including AdWords, Bing Ads, Gemini, and bid management tools.
- Experience working on enterprise-level PPC accounts with large budgets.
- Work with our data science team to monitor campaign performance and continuously optimize marketing bids and campaign strategies.
- Expert ability in keyword research, ad copywriting, landing page optimization, and bid management.
- Identify industry changes and new audiences.
- Analyze shifts in market size and changes in customer needs.
- Improve marketing performance on display networks.
- Set goals and KPIs.
- Ensure increasing revenue and profitability.
- Analyze competitors.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing Manager Job Openings