We are hiring for experienced Search Engine Optimization Manager to join our team. The SEO manager will work with our team of talented engineers to rank and grow our web and mobile applications and continue working with a new strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create a social media content strategy to leverage social media initiatives in achieving business outcomes.
- Drive presence in social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites) & posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Ensure continuous and optimal presence on social media platforms, tracking and listening to users, discussion forums capture online feedback and provide appropriate responses.
- Apply new tools to increase user base and engagement.
- Analyze reviews and reports on online campaigns and other social media marketing initiatives.
- Monitor organizations in the same space and create relevant benchmarks for social media channels.
- Coordinate with the agency/partner for designing and execution of emailers, banners, website themes & mobile applications.
- Execute & analyze the results of google ads, re-marketing & social media advertising.
- Create and run viral campaigns for brand awareness and fundraising.
- Stakeholder Management using online and offline tools.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)
Tags: Search Engine Optimization Manager Job Openings, Search Engine Optimization Manager Job, Search Engine Optimization Manager, Hire Search Engine Optimization Manager, Freelance Search Engine Optimization Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager Job Openings