We are hiring for experienced Social Media Marketing (SMM) Manager to join our team. The SMM manager will work with our team of talented engineers to rank and grow our web and mobile applications and continue working with a new strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies.
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns.
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI under DMM approval.
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards/spreadsheets).
- Write attractive and concise copy for ads, SEO and social media efforts.
- Support the overall goals of the Digital Marketing Team through SEO, SEM, and SMM.
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- Strategize and build useful dashboards showing our growth through KPIs.
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
- Digital Marketing Manager Job Openings
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)
Tags: Social Media Marketing Manager Job Openings, Social Media Marketing Manager Job, Social Media Marketing Manager, Digital Media Marketing Manager, Social Media Marketing And Communications Manager