Job posted on 2022-09-02 by RGB Web Tech
We are hiring for experienced Social Media Optimization (SMO) Manager to join our team. The SMO Manager will work with our team of talented engineers to rank and grow our web and mobile applications and continue working with a new strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create a social media content strategy to leverage social media initiatives in achieving business outcomes.
- Drive presence in social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites) & posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Ensure continuous and optimal presence on social media platforms, tracking and listening to users, discussion forums capture online feedback and provide appropriate responses.
- Apply new tools to increase user base and engagement.
- Analyze reviews and reports on online campaigns and other social media marketing initiatives.
- Monitor organizations in the same space and create relevant benchmarks for social media channels.
- Coordinate with the agency/partner for designing and execution of emailers, banners, website themes & mobile applications.
- Execute & analyze the results of google ads, re-marketing & social media advertising.
- Create and run viral campaigns for brand awareness and fundraising.
- Stakeholder Management using online and offline tools.