Job posted on 2022-09-02 by RGB Web Tech
We are looking for a loyal UI/UX Designer to join our team. The Designer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of UI/UX Applications and continue upgrading the existing versions
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create full Sketch designs for the initial Website and Mobile Applications.
- Works independently and without close supervision, but checks in regularly with the team.
- Proven, trusted team member and a good team player.
- Consistently produces high-quality work. Proven Punctuality, Team Maturity, Collaboration.
- Adapts well with ambiguity and can provide multiple solutions to solve the problem.
- Create functional add on feature designs for the existing platforms as needed.
- Execute any picture manipulation or design related tasks that may come up.
- Fluent in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Portfolio showing proven experience in Telling Stories, Wireframes, Outstanding Creativity, and Solid Visual Design.
- Strong understanding of visual design principles in terms of Typography, Composition, Color Theory.
- Able to prototype UI/UX concepts with Wireframes and Animation.
- Experience in Website and Mobile App Design and InVision experience is a plus.
- Passionate about the UX/UX Industry & Trends and an advocate for good UX.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)