We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer to join our team. The Content Writer will work with our team of talented engineers to write quality content and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain information architecture.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)
- Management Job Openings