Job posted on March 1st, 2022 by RGB Web Tech
We are having Urgent Requirement for zealous PHPixie Developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of web and mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understanding client requirements.
- Participating in client meetings.
- Coordinating with the Digital Marketing team and client team.
- Analyzing the existing website content and supporting the SEO team.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, and jQuery.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards.
- Works both independently and with other developers.
- Experience drafting functional specifications.
- Writes a well-documented code.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks on time.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular or React.
- Knowledge of site optimization.
- Knows of UNIX, git would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services) will be added advantage
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)