angular js developer jobs for freshers
Job posted on 2023-03-25 by RGB Web Tech
Angularjs Developer Job Openings
We are looking for a hard-working Angularjs Developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of web and mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI.
- Good to know other JS frameworks KnockoutJS, ExtJS, Ember JS, Backbone JS, RequireJS.
- Should have experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Should have experience in Agile Software Development projects.
- He should have a solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development.
- Experience in client communication and working with a client on requirements and delivery.
- Should have knowledge and understanding of accessibility principles and techniques.
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API.
- Should know Java, Web services using REST /SOAP over JSON is a plus.
- Good to have hands-on experience in core java.
- Good to have hands-on experience in testing tools like Jasmine / Karma.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)
So what are you waiting for? Send us your CV and begin a challenging career now!