Job posted on March 1st, 2022 by RGB Web Tech
We are looking for experienced iOS (iPhone/iPad) Developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strong knowledge of app (iOS / iPhone / iPad) life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Good understanding of algorithms & data structures and oops concept.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS (iPhone / iPad) applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of iOS (iPhone / iPad) UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)