Job posted on 2022-09-02 by RGB Web Tech
We are looking for an enthusiastic Xamarin App Developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the product owners to define and clarify functional requirements and scope.
- Work with the development team to design proper solutions under the functional requirements and long term strategy.
- Detailed analysis of requirements in terms of understanding, estimations, feasibility and suggest different approaches whenever required.
- Communicate with the offshore team for any technical or project requirement specific helps.
- Involve in Development tasks, debugging, unit testing, defect fixes.
- Responsible for peer code review to verify technical or logical problems, coding standards, etc.
- Participation in daily scrum meetings and other sprint meetings like backlog grooming, sprint reviews retrospectives.
- Implement core pieces of the functionality of mobile and server-side components.
- Drive and supervise build process, test, and deployment.
- Deep understanding of mobile development fundamentals with a focus on front end design and implementation.
- Solid hands-on experience and knowledge of both iOS, Android is required.
- Strong Experience With Xamarin / Xamarin Forms Is Required.
- Experience in Agile Process and Scrum ceremonies is Must.
- Experience with server-side technologies - .NET, MS SQL Server/Oracle, REST/SOAP is a plus.
- Version control - GIT preferred.
- Experience following best practices for code quality - design and code reviews.
- The familiarity of Visual Studio as IDE for Xamarin application development.
- Basic understanding of JIRA and Confluence usage.