Last updated on November 20th, 2023 by RGB Web Tech
It is a full-time Graphic Design Internship and you will be expected to maintain a clear schedule and get your tasks done daily. RGB Web Tech is a refreshingly new take on the old IT solutions market. RGB Web Tech offers global services in Logo Design, Icon Design, Banner Design, Brochure Design, Email Newsletter Design, Visiting Card Design, Leaflet Design, and many more. We love working with young startups that are trying to do something new.
What is a Graphic Design Internship?
The term graphic design can refer to several technical and professional disciplines that focus on visual communication and presentation.
Different methods are used to create and combine symbols, images and words to create a visual representation of ideas and messages.
Graphic designing is the art of making stunning images that excite the eyes and minds of the target customers. In the RGB Web Tech formatted graphic design course, here you'll learn how to make every unexpected website look amazing and work well.
We show you industry standards to enhance the overall inclusion of customers using visual images. Prepare students with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
Graphic Design Internship Objectives
- Understand the fundamentals of Graphic Designing.
- Design a flyer, brochure, or logo using Adobe photoshop, CoralDraw.
- Learn Image editing using Adobe Photoshop.
- Image designing and visualisation, Colour Theory, and colour modes.
- Get enough practice in Image manipulation, Retouching, and Composting.
- Realise the process of Print, e-Publishing, Pagination, and Portfolio creation.
- Create Photobooks and Slideshows.
- Image printing with new designs using layout and templates.
Graphic Design Internship Syllabus
- Adobe Indesign
- Learn Indesign in Thirty Minutes
- Understanding your workspace
- Creating a Document
- Managing Pages
- Formatting Objects
- Frames and Paths
- Managing Objects
- Transforming Objects
- Character Formatting
- Paragraph Formatting
- Long Documents
- Interactive Documents.
- Packaging, Printing, and Exporting.
- Exercise files and challenges overview
- Getting started and using the workspace
- Seeking additional help
- Touring the interface
- Exploring drop-down menus
- Locating the toolbar and the toolbox
- Understanding dockers
- Setting up the page
- Using rulers, grids, and guidelines
- Navigating a multi-page document
- Master layer & page numbering
- Starting with a template
- Understanding file formats
- Using the Pick tool
- Using the Shape edit flyout
- Exploring the Crop tool flyout.
- Exploring the Curve flyout
- Creating a basic shape
- Dealing with dimension lines
- Using connector lines
- Looking at the Interactive tool flyout
- Other interactive tools
- Understanding font types
- Installing fonts
- Corel Font Manager
- Using WhatTheFont
- Types of text
- Creating layouts
- Working with tables
- Shaping commands, including combine and weld
- Grouping and ungrouping
- Alignment commands and alignment guides
- Copying versus duplicate and paste special
- Challenge - Create a lighthouse logo
- Solution - Create a lighthouse logo
- Importing bitmaps
- Cropping, resizing, and rotating bitmaps
- Removing backgrounds from bitmaps
- Working with PhotoZoom Pro
- Exporting web graphics
- Working with PowerClips
- Using Find and Replace
- Exploring Corel CONNECT
- Examining scripts and macros
- Publishing to PDF
- Object styles
- Discovering colour palettes
- Creating a colour palette
- Getting started with colour management
- Challenge - Create a business card
- Solution - Create a business card
- Discovering the print dialog
- Working with the print merge
- Challenge - Print merge
- Solution - Print merge
- Creating keyboard shortcuts and toolbars
- Setting and resetting default properties
- Changing the appearance
- Exporting and sharing workspaces
- Working with Smart Objects
- Creative Transformations for Designers
- Essential Filters for Designers
- Basic Shape Layers
- Pen Tool
- Fill Layers and Blend Modes
- Essential Layer Effects and Styles
- Type Essentials
- Painting Essentials
- Working with Libraries
- Exporting Files and Sharing Images
- Opening Files
- Documents and Navigation
- Customising the Photoshop Interface
- Digital Image Essentials
- Cropping, Straightening and Adjusting Canvas Size
- Colour and Brush Essentials
- Working with Layer Masks
- Making Selections
- Local Pixel Editing and Retouching
- Blend Mode Essentials
- Smart Object Essentials
- Essential Transformations
- Adjustment Layer Essentials
- Essential Filters
- How to use exercise files
- How to send feedback
- What is Adobe Illustrator
- Installing Illustrator via Creative Cloud
- Touring the Illustrator interface
- Navigating a single document
- Working with Illustrator's panels
- Building and saving your workspace
- Creating and using custom views
- What is Illustrator Artboards
- Creating multi-art board documents
- Exploring the Artboards panel
- Changing the size and shape of Artboards
- Layers in Illustrator Files
- Creating and editing Layers
- Targeting objects inside the layers panel
- Hiding, locking and deleting layers
- Using the Selection and Direct Selection Tools
- Drawing basic shapes
- Drawing with the line tools
- The Pencil Tool and Brush Tool
- Modifying existing shapes and paths
- Grouping and Ungrouping objects
- Using Isolation Mode to edit grouped artwork
- Transforming Objects
- Repeating transformations
- Using Transform Each
- Creating and using gradient fills
- The Gradient Annotator
- Adding strokes to your objects
- Adding endpoints and dashed lines to your strokes
- Creating variable-width strokes
- Understanding CMYK vs. RGB colour
- Understanding process, spot, and global swatches
- Working with colour groups
- Loading ASE files into Illustrator
- What are Appearances
- Exploring the Appearance panel
- Applying multiple fills and strokes
- Working with effects
- Saving appearances as graphic styles
- Bonus - Appearances, advanced demo
- Creating compound paths and shapes
- Working with the Pathfinder panel and Shape modes
- Smoothing and erasing paths
- Creating artwork with the Shape Builder tool
- Using the Shaper tool
- Mastering the Pen tool
- Challenge - Using the Pen tool
- Solution - Using the Pen tool
- Creating point and area type objects
- Using placeholder text
- Exploring the type of panels
- Setting type onto a path
- The Touch-Type tool
- Adding Type kit desktop fonts to Illustrator
- Converting text into paths
- Placing linked images into Illustrator
- Working with the Links panel
- Embedding images into your Illustrator documents
- Using clipping masks
- Using the image trace panel
- Converting pixels into paths
- What are CC libraries
- Adding content to CC libraries
- Mobile tools and Illustrator
- Printing your artwork
- Packaging files for print production
- Legacy Save for Web
- Using the Asset Export panel
- Exporting image files
- Deciding which courses to watch next
How is our Graphic Design Internship different from others?
- Hard Working attitude.
- Facilitating an interactive learning atmosphere that encourages participation, communication, and group learning.
- Flexible time and hours.
- Reliable and convenient teaching.
- Free study material and extra classes in case of doubts to students.
- Talented Designers & Expert Developers.
- We are dedicated to our student's success.
- Honest and Valuable career counselling.
- A caring and reliable team.
- Personal individual classes.
- Free one-to-one support classes.
- Small batch size.
- Backup classes.
- Experienced, certified teachers, most with advanced degrees.
What’s the salary package for a GRAPHIC DESIGNER?
GRAPHIC DESIGNER freshers started with ₹15K – ₹18K / Month and with experience of a few years you can earn ₹12–15 Lakh/year (in the NCR region). However, it varies with different cities.
However, salary depends on multiple factors:
- Experience (number of years & number of projects).
- Colleges & Education.
- Previous Track/Performance record.
- Skills set and certification.
- Company's standards and location.
- Your negotiation skills.
Who can apply for Graphic Design Internship?:
- Who is available for the Internship (It may be full-time at Home/Work from Home Online)?
- Who has relevant skills and interests?
- Who is available for 6 Months or 6 Weeks?
- Who have already graduated or are currently in any year of study.
- Male/Females willing to start/restart their careers may also apply.
Guidelines for Graphic Design Internship:
- The Internship will be based digitally through Skype.
- The Internship will be based on both practical and theoretical.
- We will assign a live project, and you have to complete that project within the timeline.
- You have your own LAPTOP/DESKTOP with a High-Speed Internet Connection.
What you will GET Graphic Design Internship?
After completing the project, you will get a 6 Months Training/Experience Certificate.
Written by RGB WEB TECH
Design, Development and Marketing Services
We are a Chandigarh-based company specializing in web design, web development, digital marketing, and mobile app development services, dedicated to crafting compelling online platforms. Our expertise lies in coding, responsive design, user interface, user experience, mobile app development, and digital marketing. Bring us your ideas, and we'll turn them into successful realities!