Job posted on 2023-01-01 by RGB Web Tech
We are looking for a hard-working Joomla Developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to build the next generation of web applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Good written / Oral communication.
- Proficient in CMS – Joomla.
- Joomla Theme Customization & Plug-in Development.
- Create Project Plans & Manage Deliveries Single-Handed.
- Creating technical specifications.
- Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards and deadlines.
- Perform unit testing on source code where required, prior to handover to test/ quality assurance teams.
- Perform maintenance on source code, analyzing and fixing bugs where necessary.
- Periodically design and implement custom enhancements for specific customer requirements.
- Perform occasional evaluation of new technologies and methodologies for use within the projects to be developed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)