We are looking for a diligent WordPress developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to build the next generation of web applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understanding client requirements.
- Participating in client meetings.
- Coordinating with the Digital Marketing team and client team.
- Finding out the right WordPress template for client business/requirements.
- Analyzing the existing website content and supporting the SEO team.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, and jQuery.
- Expert at developing using WordPress standards.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards.
- Good Knowledge of HTML to Wordpress or PSD to Wordpress.
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins & Themes.
- Intimate understanding of Custom Post Types.
- Works both independently and with other developers.
- Experience drafting functional specifications.
- Experience coding WordPress themes.
- Experience using SVN software a plus.
- Writes a well-documented code.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular or React.
- Good knowledge of Wordpress regular plugins for SEO, backup, security, analytics, caching, Wocommerce.
- Knowledge of WordPress site migration.
- Knowledge of site optimization.
- Knowledge of WordPress Malware Removal.
- Experience working with WordPress at the code level.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Payment Gateway Integration, shipping integration for eCommerce sites.
- Knows child themes and parent themes.
- Knows of UNIX, git would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web services) will be added advantage
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)
- CMS Developer Job Openings