Mobile App Designer Job Openings
Job posted on 2023-05-12 by RGB Web Tech
Mobile App Designer Job Opening
We are looking for a loyal Mobile App Designer to join our team. The App Designer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of Mobile Applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create full Sketch designs for the initial Mobile Applications.
- Works independently and without close supervision, but checks in regularly with the team.
- Proven, trusted team member and a good team player.
- Consistently produces high-quality work. Proven Punctuality, Team Maturity, Collaboration.
- Adapts well with ambiguity and can provide multiple solutions to solve the problem.
- Create functional add on feature designs for the existing platforms as needed.
- Execute any picture manipulation or design related tasks that may come up.
- Fluent in Sketch and Photoshop.
- Portfolio showing proven experience in Telling Stories, Wireframes, Outstanding Creativity, and Solid Visual Design.
- Able to prototype UX concepts with Wireframes and Animation.
- Experience in Mobile App Design and InVision experience is a plus.
- Passionate about the UX Industry & Trends and an advocate for good UX.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)
So what are you waiting for?
Send us your CV and begin a challenging career now!