Job posted on March 1st, 2022 by RGB Web Tech
We are looking for an enthusiastic Online Bidding Manager to join our team. The Bidder will work with our team of talented engineers to bidding Web Development, Mobile Application Development ( React Native, Android, iOS / iPhone / iPad and Windows 10) and Digital Marketing projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Online Bidding on Portals like Upwork, PPH, Guru.<./li>
- Proficiency in proposal writing, keeping follow ups, requirement gathering.
- Generating business through above online freelancing portals.
- Should be comfortable in client calls & interaction.
- Be able to proactively assesses & understand client needs.
- Internally work with our team to understand the needs of the client and align the proposal to precisely achieving their business goals.
- Should preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry), with Knowledge of popular Web Technologies used in Web Design & Web Application Development.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)