Job posted on 2022-09-02 by RGB Web Tech
We are looking for a zealous android developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, practices, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of functional programming style in Ruby.
- Skills writing reusable Ruby libraries that may be used in expressive ways.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and REST API.
- Knowledge of Redis, DB Caching and Background Processing Jobs.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with command-suite libraries.
- Experience with both external and embedded databases.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools (GIT).
- Familiarity with continuous integration and Agile Development Methodologies.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)