Job posted on 2023-01-01 by RGB Web Tech
We are looking for an eager Rust Developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our Web and Mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
- Experience in Rust programming language and Actix-web actor-based framework.
- Experience in databases like MySQL/Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak, Neo4j.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience in Hadoop, NoSQL databases, Scala & Spark will be a big plus.
- Able to work in a no-hierarchy environment, and fast sprint work cycles.
- Excellent analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills.
- Constantly upgrade self-knowledge & share with the team.
- Blogger, Conference Speaker, Open Source Contributor.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)