We are having an Urgent Requirement for a faithful WooCommerce developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of web and mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, JS, etc.
- Must have worked on platforms such as WordPress, woo-commerce, Shopify, magneto, bigcommerce as well as fully custom sites.
- Must have a strong graphic design experience.
- Experience in front-end development and back-end engineering.
- Experience with one database programming language, such as SQL, MySQL.
- Knowledge of implementing or creating REST-Based APIs and the use of Third-Party APIs with little to no documentation.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT Experience with WooCommerce plugins.
- Create scale-able, responsive, and interactive web applications and designs.
- Update and maintain existing sites for optimization and security precautions.
- Construct both front-end and back-end resources for the website.
- Familiarizing with browser compatibility and responsive web design.
- Familiarizing with cloud-based technology, such as AWS.
- Develop web pages to interact, potentially, with other automated systems via API or hyperlink.
- Ensure website function and stability across all devices.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)
- E-Commerce Developer Job Openings