Job posted on 2022-09-02 by RGB Web Tech
We are having Urgent Requirement for devoted Shopify Developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of Web and Mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strong knowledge of Shopify platform.
- Expertise in Shopify theme development and customization.
- Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language.
- Proficiency in working with different Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections, etc).
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- A strong understanding of responsive web design techniques.
- An understanding of W3C web standards/semantics and accessibility guidelines.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized.
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Shopify Websites Development.
- Experience with WordPress, Magento, and BigCommerce (preferred).
- Experience with Ruby (preferred).
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX (preferred).
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST.
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Reliable transportation if working in-house.
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone, webcam, speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely.
- Shopify Certification (Preferred)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)