Job posted on March 1st, 2022 by RGB Web Tech
We are having an Urgent Job Opening for committed Symfony Developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of web and mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Minor and major application feature development.
- Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications.
- Plan, code, test, and deploy new features / applications / projects / modules / plugins.
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions.
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability.
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)