Job posted on 2023-01-01 by RGB Web Tech
We are having an Urgent Job Opening for a talented Zend Developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of web and mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting software according to functional requirements.
- Overseeing and performing analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of errors.
- Set up, management, and maintenance of internal and client Amazon Web Service (AWS) and/or Rackspace hosting / server environments.
- Basic Linux and MySQL skills.
- Prior experience with popular PHP framework (WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal).
- A desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, cross-functional, and team-oriented environment.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
Full-time / Freelance / Part-time / Contract
Minimum 2 years (Required)