Last updated on January 1st, 2023 by RGB Web Tech
Best Icon Design Service Provider Company in India, Icon design is the art of designing a graphic symbol that represents some real or abstract motive or object. In terms of graphics designing, an icon often represents your company’s name. It can be for the purpose of App Icon or Desktop Icon or to be used in posters and hoardings.
Icon designs can be as simple as a flat two-dimensional drawing or a black silhouette, or it can be as complex as presenting a combination of graphic design elements such as one or more linear and radial color, gradients, shades, and three-dimensional perspective effects.
Modern icons often have a maximum size of 1024 by 1024 pixels. The everyday challenge of icon designing is to create an image that is communicative, beautiful, and understandable at the same time. Also, the icon should retain its identity in every size from the maximum resolution down to the minimum resolution of 16 by 16 pixels. One of the most common and important examples of this is Application Icons, used to represent an app on Mac, Windows, Linux, or Mobile platforms. Other common uses of icons include favicons, toolbar icons, and icons for buttons or controls.
A pictogram also called a pictograph and in computer usage, an icon is an ideogram that conveys its meaning through its pictorial resemblance to a physical object. Pictographs are often used in writing and graphics systems in which the characters are to a considerable extent pictorial in appearance. A pictogram may also be used by industries such as tourism Education and Mining.
An illustration is a graphic representation of any concept or subject in a drawing, painting, sketch, photograph cinema or other types of image. The word comes from the Latin word illustra’tio, illu’stro which means to enlighten, irradiate. Printing is the current process for reproducing illustrations, typically with ink on paper using a printing press. Our aim of an illustration is to describe or decorate a story or in this case your product, by providing a visual representation of something described in the text. Illustrations are indispensable for the pharma industry, the medical industry, a biological or chemical processing industry. Illustrations can be executed in different techniques, like watercolor, ink, charcoal chalk, woodcut, oil or gouache.
Why our Icon Design services are Unique & Reliable?
- Our graphics designers and experts have unlimited imagination as well as the professional expertise to deliver icon/graphic design solutions which are tailored to successfully convey your brand message. For us, each client requirement is a unique graphical challenge, which we push ourselves to the extreme to achieve something that is original, unique, and only belongs to you.
- Our web icon design methodology is tailor-made to suit multiple web browsers and websites without compromising upon the visual impact. The graphics include a wide range of popular formats as well as Flash animations, illustrations, and other static/dynamic web media forms.
- We also cater to redesigning of existing icons and logos for web use, as well as for application icon design. We create icons which are good for the web and which maintain their quality when printed.
- As a premier icon developer company, we try to create graphics and icons which are fast loading and which can also help in the user navigation process by reducing vast chunks of text and replacing them with self-explaining graphics.
- We develop and create icons for all types of business-related stationery and labels, including Brochures, Letterheads, Flyers, Posters, Print advertisements, Catalogs, etc.
So, if you require outstanding graphics and icon creation services to promote your unique brand message, you can trust RGB Webtech.