Last updated on November 18th, 2023 by RGB Web Tech
CoffeeCup Software is an American computer software development company based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States founded in 1996. The name comes from the company's origins in an internet cafe owned by its founder.
The company currently creates software applications for creating, designing, and editing responsive websites and a number of online services for webmasters. The company's third product, CoffeeCup Direct FTP, was the first FTP program to incorporate text editing functionality directly into the interface in a "split screen" fashion.
- Alexa Rank - 46,438
- Developer(s) - CoffeeCup Software
- Initial release - August 1996
- Stable release - June 5, 2012
- Operating system - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Type - HTML editor
- License - Freemium trialware
- Website - https://www.coffeecup.com/
- CoffeeCup comes in two versions first one the free version with limited features and the second version having full features is a paid.
- The free version is a text editor whereas the paid version is WYSIWYG editor.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) version provides you the live preview of your website.
- CoffeeCup is fully compatible with both Windows and macOS platforms.
- Paid version of CoffeeCup HTML editor include Tag Library, HTML & CSS Validation, Suggestive Code Completion etc.
- Auto-completion of tags as soon as you type them.
- Built-in Validation tool which allows you to check code for all pages.
- Split-screen view for the live preview of your website.