Kompozer WYSIWYG HTML Web Editor
Last updated on April 14th, 2023 by RGB Web Tech
KompoZer is a discontinued open source WYSIWYG HTML editor based on the Nvu editor, which was itself derived from the composer component of the Mozilla Application Suite. KompoZer was forked as a community-driven project with development coordinated through Sourceforge.
KompoZer's WYSIWYG editing capabilities are one of the main attractions of the software. In addition, KompoZer allows direct code editing as well as a split code-graphic view.
- Developer(s) - Fabien Cazenave
- Initial release - 30 August 2007
- Stable release - 11 March 2010
- Type - HTML editor
- License - MPL/GPL/LGPL tri-license
- Website - https://sourceforge.net/projects/kompozer/
If you want to explore more about Text Editor or WYSIWYG Editor, We recommend you to go through our detailed article of HTML Editors.