Last updated on May 10th, 2022 by RGB Web Tech
HostPapa is a Canadian-based privately owned web hosting company that provides shared, reseller, and virtual private server (VPS) hosting. It operates in the Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, European Union, France, Ireland, Belgium and Spain. In 2016 the company provided hosting services to more than 180,000 websites.
The company has already hosted more than half a million websites, which can give you a good reason to trust them. They have an award-winning web hosting service with 99.9% uptime. The business plan is priced at $3.95 per month, which includes hosting unlimited websites, free domain registration, unmetered bandwidth, 24/7 support, and unlimited email accounts. Lastly, they have a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Free Domain Registration
- Free Website Transfer
- Free Cloudfare CDN
- Free one-on-one Traning Session
- Free let's Encrypt SSL
- Softaculous with 400+ FREE Apps
- Easy to Use cPanel ( Control Panel )
- Starter Website Builder
- 1-click installs for WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla etc.
- CloudLinux Servers
- Unmetered bandwidth
- 27/7 Support
- 99.9% Uptime
- 30‑Day Money‑Back Guarantee - No risk*
Type of Web Hosting
To figure out what category you fall in, here’s a quick recap of the different hosting types and who they are for:
- Shared Hosting — Shared hosting is the most cost-effective plan for entry-level websites.
- VPS Hosting — VPS hosting is for websites that have outgrown shared hosting.
- WordPress Hosting — WordPress hosting optimized for WordPress sites.
- Dedicated Hosting — Dedicated hosting is Enterprise-level servers for large websites.
- Cloud Hosting — Cloud hosting is best for websites that are growing rapidly.
- Reseller Hosting — Reseller hosting is for agencies, web developers, and web designers.
- Managed Hosting — Managed hosting is an IT hosting model in which the client leases servers or cloud computing resources.
- Colocation Hosting — Colocation hosting is where you rent space for your IT hardware at a 3rd party provider’s data center facility.
- Self Service Hosting — Self hosting is a form of running your own website or application by setting up a server and network yourself.
- Cluster Hosting — A cluster hosting is a host that is configured to take over the role of another host server within a cluster.