Last updated on January 1st, 2023 by RGB Web Tech
Namecheap is a leading domains, hosting and websites’ service company helping businesses worldwide to setup their online presence and reach their online success. Namecheap make it possible for anyone to create a winning web presence by providing easy domain name registration, affordable hosting plans, and all the best apps.
Namecheap will direct and point business owners to website security and privacy products from the most trusted brands around and their award-winning customer service team is available 24/7 with friendly advice to help you get your site up and running in no time.
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free website builder
- Domain name and privacy protection
- Free automatic SSL installation
- Free Supersonic CDN
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free in <24 hours website migration
Type of Web Hosting
To figure out what category you fall in, here’s a quick recap of the different hosting types and who they are for:
- Shared Hosting — Shared hosting is the most cost-effective plan for entry-level websites.
- VPS Hosting — VPS hosting is for websites that have outgrown shared hosting.
- WordPress Hosting — WordPress hosting optimized for WordPress sites.
- Dedicated Hosting — Dedicated hosting is Enterprise-level servers for large websites.
- Cloud Hosting — Cloud hosting is best for websites that are growing rapidly.
- Reseller Hosting — Reseller hosting is for agencies, web developers, and web designers.
- Managed Hosting — Managed hosting is an IT hosting model in which the client leases servers or cloud computing resources.
- Colocation Hosting — Colocation hosting is where you rent space for your IT hardware at a 3rd party provider’s data center facility.
- Self Service Hosting — Self hosting is a form of running your own website or application by setting up a server and network yourself.
- Cluster Hosting — A cluster hosting is a host that is configured to take over the role of another host server within a cluster.