Last updated on May 10th, 2022 by RGB Web Tech
TurnKey Internet offers cloud hosting solutions that leverage state-of-the-art data centers and award-winning staff to take care of your business IT needs. They provide the servers, the network, the infrastructure, and the expert staff to ensure that you can focus on what you do best - running your business.
- 2 x Intel Xeon X5650 CPUs @ 2.66 GHz
- 24 Cores (12 Physical + 12 Hyper-Threading)
- 240 GB SSD
- 64 GB RAM
- Gigabit Network Port
- 10 TB Bandwidth
- IPv4: 1 Usable Address (/30)
- IPv6: /64 Subnet
- RAID 0/1/5/10 Available
Type of Web Hosting
To figure out what category you fall in, here’s a quick recap of the different hosting types and who they are for:
- Shared Hosting — Shared hosting is the most cost-effective plan for entry-level websites.
- VPS Hosting — VPS hosting is for websites that have outgrown shared hosting.
- WordPress Hosting — WordPress hosting optimized for WordPress sites.
- Dedicated Hosting — Dedicated hosting is Enterprise-level servers for large websites.
- Cloud Hosting — Cloud hosting is best for websites that are growing rapidly.
- Reseller Hosting — Reseller hosting is for agencies, web developers, and web designers.
- Managed Hosting — Managed hosting is an IT hosting model in which the client leases servers or cloud computing resources.
- Colocation Hosting — Colocation hosting is where you rent space for your IT hardware at a 3rd party provider’s data center facility.
- Self Service Hosting — Self hosting is a form of running your own website or application by setting up a server and network yourself.
- Cluster Hosting — A cluster hosting is a host that is configured to take over the role of another host server within a cluster.