Last updated on August 22th, 2022 by RGB Web Tech
TurnKey Internet offers cloud hosting solutions that leverage state-of-the-art data centers and award-winning staff to take care of your business IT needs. They provide the servers, the network, the infrastructure, and the expert staff to ensure that you can focus on what you do best - running your business.
- 2 x Intel Xeon X5650 CPUs @ 2.66 GHz
- 24 Cores (12 Physical + 12 Hyper-Threading)
- 240 GB SSD
- 64 GB RAM
- Gigabit Network Port
- 10 TB Bandwidth
- IPv4: 1 Usable Address (/30)
- IPv6: /64 Subnet
- RAID 0/1/5/10 Available
FAQs of TurnKey Internet
1. How much does TurnKey Internet cost?
TurnKey Internet offers plans from $2 to $30. The price depends on which type of hosting plan you choose. You can see the updated pricing table (updated weekly) below.
2. Which TurnKey Internet plan should I get?
My recommendation is to start with a cheaper plan. You can always upgrade later on. TurnKey Internet can help you with the migration to a more expensive plan. The increase in visitors many times takes longer than expected and you shouldn’t pay a lot of money until the need arises. Of course, your needs may vary, and you can consult with a hosting expert from TurnKey Internet here.
3. How good is TurnKey Internet’s customer support?
TurnKey Internet is not ranked as one of our top web hosts. But that can also be a result of TurnKey Internet being a small, under the radar, hosting provider. There are advantages to a small hosting company – as a customer, you are more important to them. You can also check out our comparison of the most popular web hosting services here.
4. What are the types of web hosting?
This answer will be different for everyone. It depends on the type of website you have, the resources you need, your budget, and traffic.
We gave our top recommendation for each category in this guide, so that’s the best place for you to start your search.
Once you know what you need, you can narrow your options. To figure out what category you fall in, here’s a quick recap of the different hosting types and who they are for:
- Shared Hosting — Shared hosting is the most cost-effective plan for entry-level websites.
- VPS Hosting — VPS hosting is for websites that have outgrown shared hosting.
- WordPress Hosting — WordPress hosting optimized for WordPress sites.
- Dedicated Hosting — Dedicated hosting is Enterprise-level servers for large websites.
- Cloud Hosting — Cloud hosting is best for websites that are growing rapidly.
- Reseller Hosting — Reseller hosting is for agencies, web developers, and web designers.
- Managed Hosting — Managed hosting is an IT hosting model in which the client leases servers or cloud computing resources.
- Colocation Hosting — Colocation hosting is where you rent space for your IT hardware at a 3rd party provider’s data center facility.
- Self Service Hosting — Self hosting is a form of running your own website or application by setting up a server and network yourself.
- Cluster Hosting — A cluster hosting is a host that is configured to take over the role of another host server within a cluster.
Alternatives of TurnKey Internet
If you want to explore more web hosting plans, here is some web hosting services provider companies as below: