Last updated on January 1st, 2023 by RGB Web Tech
WebHostingPad has been in business since 2005 and since its inception has worked on the principle of putting the clients’ needs first. Their aim is to offer the best hosting service with an efficient support staff helping you along the way.
- Free Domain Name*
- Free Trusted SSL & SiteLock Lite
- Free 1-Click WordPress
- Optimized High-Power Servers
- Automated & Anytime Site Backups
Know more about WebHostingPad
- FREE Domain Name: Claim your own unique domain name free for the first year with any WebHostingPad hosting plan.
- FREE Website Builder: Design a professional and responsive website in minutes with one of our free no-code builders.
- Free SSL Encryption: Build customer trust and encrypt private data with free SSL Certificates on every hosting plan.
- eCommerce Ready: Choose from popular eCommerce storefronts, add products and prices, and start selling online.
- Free Analytics Tools: All of our plans come with free tools to help you track, analyze, and improve your website's performance.
- Professional Email: Create unlimited email addresses @ your domain with free spam filtering, auto-responders, and more.
- 1-Click WordPress: Start using WordPress to design, update, and market your website with only a click. Available on all plans.
- Scalable Plan Structure: Our hosting plans are designed to support you as you grow, from just‑starting‑out to success stories.
- Money Back Guarantee: If WebHostingPad doesn't meet your needs within the first 30 days, we'll give you your money back.
Frequently Asked Questions About WebHostingPad
Have some more questions? Read on!
1. Does WebHostingPad offer support options?
Yes, thankfully, WebHostingPad offers a number of support options which you can use in the event that something isn’t quite right with your hosting service. The support team can be contacted by live chat, email, or telephone in the event that something isn’t quite right with your service.
2. Does WebHostingPad offer specialist hosting options?
Yes, WebHostingPad offers specific and specialist hosting for Weebly and WordPress users. Both of these packages are designed with the specific services mentioned in mind. If you believe that these may benefit your specific needs then you should choose the packages in question, otherwise, you may want to stick with the regular packages.
3. What are the types of web hosting?
This answer will be different for everyone. It depends on the type of website you have, the resources you need, your budget, and traffic.
We gave our top recommendation for each category in this guide, so that’s the best place for you to start your search.
Once you know what you need, you can narrow your options. To figure out what category you fall in, here’s a quick recap of the different hosting types and who they are for:
- Shared Hosting — Shared hosting is the most cost-effective plan for entry-level websites.
- VPS Hosting — VPS hosting is for websites that have outgrown shared hosting.
- WordPress Hosting — WordPress hosting optimized for WordPress sites.
- Dedicated Hosting — Dedicated hosting is Enterprise-level servers for large websites.
- Cloud Hosting — Cloud hosting is best for websites that are growing rapidly.
- Reseller Hosting — Reseller hosting is for agencies, web developers, and web designers.
- Managed Hosting — Managed hosting is an IT hosting model in which the client leases servers or cloud computing resources.
- Colocation Hosting — Colocation hosting is where you rent space for your IT hardware at a 3rd party provider’s data center facility.
- Self Service Hosting — Self hosting is a form of running your own website or application by setting up a server and network yourself.
- Cluster Hosting — A cluster hosting is a host that is configured to take over the role of another host server within a cluster.
Alternatives of WebHostingPad
If you want to explore more web hosting plans, here is some web hosting services provider companies as below: